Who we are
The Mirror USA (http://themirrorusa.com) is a leading educational website that offers valuable insights into various topics, including finance, sports, science, and technology. Our mission is to empower the younger generation by enhancing their financial literacy and fostering a comprehensive understanding of social aspects.
The Mirror USA follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, The Mirror USA uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that The Mirror USA has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Information We Collect
We want to be transparent about the personal information we collect and why we ask for it. When you are prompted to provide your personal information, we will make it clear to you the reasons for doing so.
If you choose to contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message, any attachments you send us, and any other details you choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, which may include your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Rest assured that we value your privacy and will only collect and use your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes specified and will not be used for any other purposes without your explicit consent.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the information we collect or our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website.
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website to enhance your experience.
- Understanding and analyzing how you use our website to gain insights and make enhancements.
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality to offer you more value.
- Communicating with you, either directly or through our partners, for purposes such as customer service, providing updates, and sharing information related to the website, as well as for marketing and promotional activities.
- Sending you emails to keep you informed and engaged.
- Detecting and preventing fraud to ensure a secure environment for all users.
We respect your privacy and use your information responsibly, adhering to applicable laws and regulations. Your data will only be used for the purposes mentioned above, and we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we use your information, please feel free to reach out to us.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have certain rights regarding their personal information. These rights include:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that a business which collects your personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that they have collected about you.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that a business delete any personal data about you that they have collected.
- Right to Opt-Out: If a business sells your personal data, you have the right to request that they do not sell your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can contact us, and we will respond to your request within one month.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. As a user, you are entitled to the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold. Please note that we may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. Additionally, you can ask us to complete any data that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions. However, this right is not absolute and may be subject to certain legal obligations or legitimate reasons for data retention.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, for example, if you contest the accuracy of the data or object to its processing.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, such as direct marketing or processing based on legitimate interests.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected about you to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us, and we will respond to your request within one month.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Mirror USA does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.